Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This is my favorite photo from yesterday!!!


Danny DeVito arrived at the Beverly Hills Courthouse yesterday morning and was instantly bombarded by paparazzi. He was repeatedly asked, “What is your relationship to Lindsay? Are you testifying today?” I don’t think Danny DeVito even knew Lilo’s bail hearing was going on that day! Does he even know who Lindsay Lohan is? In fact, I’m pretty sure Mr. DeVito had no idea what the hell was going on. He was simply appearing because he’d been called for jury duty.

That’s freakin' amazing! First, Danny DeVito is so famous he could’ve very easily gotten out of jury duty, but he chose to serve anyway. Second, Frank Reynolds on a jury? I love every image and scenario that puts in my head. I would gladly kill someone… or steal a few chachkis from Orlando Bloom’s house… you know, whatever I need to do… just to have Danny DeVito on my jury.

No comments:

Post a Comment