Sunday, July 11, 2010

That's My Name, Bitch! And You Can't Have It!!!



Uh oh, it looks like we got a new Carrie Fisher over the weekend!

American Idol winner, Carrie Underwood married Canadian hockey player, Mike Fisher, over the weekend, thereby, officially changing her name to Carrie Fisher. And Princess Leia is pissed! “That’s my fucking name, bitch! Get your own!” exclaimed the Princess of Alderaan. Then, Chewbacca said, “Glllllllrrrrr!” Nah, I’m just shittin’ ya! I mean, Carrie Underwood really did get married to a mildly retarded Canadian over the weekend, but I made up the rest of it.

It was also reported that AI judges, Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson and Paula Abdul, were all in attendance. Wouldn’t you have just loved to bump into Paula Abdul around that punch bowl? I bet she’s a real, hot mess at a wedding reception! Someday, *sigh,* someday.

Oh yeah, and…

Dear Mike,

Just a little matrimonial advice… Be good to our little American Idol, ok? After all, have you heard that “Before He Cheats” song? She WILL fuck up your leather seats!

No comments:

Post a Comment