Friday, July 16, 2010

Well, She said 'Please, Release Me!'


During her concert in Germany last night, one of Pink's back-up dancers failed to secure her harness correctly, and she... well... and she went boom!

This is so unbelievable! Everyone knows how intelligent back-up dancers are!!! Kevin Federline was a back-up dancer, for Christ's sake! And that guy's smart! Say what you will, but he got millions in alimony from Britney. Then, instead of investing it into a failing stock market, he chose to eat it. Smart, smart, indeed. Anyway...

Pink can really sing her ass off, and I think she's one of the most underrated vocalists we have out right now. In addition to all of that, she's just a cool chick! After she went flying face-first into a barricade, the first thing heard from her mouth was, "Mother Fucker!" Ahahahaha! That's exactly right, Pink! Mother Fucker!

Then, she continually updated her Twitter throughout the evening to let her fans know she was Ok...

To all my nurnberg fans- I am so so so sorry to end the show that way.I am embarassed and very sorry. I'm in ambulance now but I will b fine
about 16 hours ago via UberTwitter

@PinkFacts didn't get clipped in2 harness correctly,drug me off stage, fell in2 barricade. Getting xrays.I hope it at least looked cool!!!
about 16 hours ago via UberTwitter in reply to PinkFacts

Ok all my lovers out there- nothings broken, no fluid in the lungs, just seriously sore. I made that barricade my b*tch!!!! Thanx nurnberg:(
about 15 hours ago via UberTwitter


You sure in the hell did, Pink! Now, it's time to go make that back-up dancer your bitch!

Here's the video in case someone wants to submit it to Bob Saget!

Wait! Is that an out-dated reference? Does he still do America's Funniest Home Videos? Is that show even still on?

No comments:

Post a Comment