Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mel Gibson is funnier than I thought!


Earlier today, Radar.com released an exclusive audio recording of an argument between Mel Gibson and baby mama, Oksana, in which he can be heard yelling, “You’re an embarrassment to me! You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault.” Then, a recording of a voicemail surfaced in which he yelled, "I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first." AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my God! Now, that’s funny! I think just fell in love with him all over again! C’mon! Call her a fake-tittied ruskie now!!! Or a cum-dunking Commie!!! Of course, she could always fire back by simply quoting lines from “Lethal Weapon 3” or “Bird on a Wire.” Oh Mel, that pansy, Charlie Sheen, has got nothing on you! I’m glad to see that you’re back in the news! Keep ‘em coming!


Awww, don't you worry, Mel. You just need to put on a snazzy glove, fake-cry to a Michael Jackson song and we'll totally forgive you for knocking her teeth out! Heck, you might even win a BET Award! Just try to cut back on the N word between now and then, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment