Wednesday, July 14, 2010

All About Steve Had A Better Storyline, For Christ's Sake!


So, Zac Efron has a new movie coming out this weekend. It's called "Charlie St. Cloud," and it's about our little Zefron playing catch with his dead brother. No, seriously, I'm not making this up! The entire movie is about Zac Efron playing catch with a some dead kid! Now, doesn't that sound like the stupidest goddamn movie you've ever heard of!?! And this is coming from someone who has seen every movie Sarah Jessica Parker has ever made!!!

Seriously, I watched that entire 2 minute trailer... twice!... and Zefron didn't take his shirt off... not even once. Why in the hell would anyone want to go see this movie?

I'll just sit at home and rub one out to this photo of Zac Efron eating a banana instead. Mmmmm... potasium.

Then, I'll count the $8 I saved from avoiding the theaters this weekend. Hey, that's like 4 McGriddles! I'm not giving up that syrup-injected goodness unless I'm seeing some Efron nipple. Case closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment