Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Whoopi Goldberg had to get stoned in order to put up with Hasselbeck's bag of bullshit yesterday!


Ok, ok, so that's not exactly what happened. But Whoopi Goldberg did show up to "The View" yesterday stoned off her bazombas.

Well, C'mon, what do you expect from someone who has been sporting dreads for the past 30 years!?!

Whoopi apparently doesn't like to fly and admitted to still feeling the effects of her sedatives.

Yeeeaaaahhh and Paula Abdul slurs her words due to her allergy medication.

Who do you think you're fooling, Sister Mary Clarence? I watch "Weeds." I know what's up! Once it requires a roach clip or a bong, I don't think you can technically call it a "sedative."

Personally, I enjoyed it. I think all of the ladies should show up toked out of their minds a few days a week. Perhaps, I could stand to listen to Hasselbeck's bag of bullshit if she slurred a little more.

The show would go from sounding like a pen full of chickens bickering back and forth to, "Whooooaaaa, man, that's deep. Wait! What?" I imagine a more politically motivated "Beavis & Butthead" of sorts.

Hasselbeck would narc. Joy would get all paranoid. And Sherri would find snacks... Somehow, she would get snacks.

I would watch that show EVERY DAY!

Here, take a look, and see what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment